LastSpam, a Montreal-based email security leader, provides service-based antispam and antivirus filtering to business customers, protecting millions of emails per month. LastSpam’s founders came together in 2002, bringing over 20 years experience in IT networking, security and messaging. With customers from retail, education, corporate and local government sectors in Canada, LastSpam is making its services available to the marketplace in the U.K. and the U.S.
Our current customers wanted a tough and advanced AntiSpam and AntiVirus solution, without the trouble of installing, maintaining, managing or updating yet more software on their servers. After rigorous tests with our current customers, we are pleased to offer this service to all businesses that currently manage their own email servers and are interested in a trouble-free, secure solution.
Best of Breed Technology
The numbers say enough. LastSpam service successfully eliminates 99% of spam, which is running at 82% of corporate email traffic. False positives are minimal and easy to manage. The service provides antivirus protection, using a combination of three AV scanning engines, providing an added, proactive, layer of defense to customers’ in-house security programs.
LastSpam customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Reduction in the total cost of ownership of email and groupware infrastructure
- Elimination of corporate liability based on questionable content received by employees
- An added layer of security against malware and security threats, including worms, viruses and phishing attacks
- Lower server resource utilization and maintenance
- Decreases in IT support time and services.